13 de mar de 2011

E U P H O R I A Hunt


Cabelo: LoQ Hairs. E U P H O R I A Hunt Treasure from "LoQ Hairs". L$0
Pose: DARE. E U P H O R I A Hunt Treasure from (..::DARE::..). L$0
Cílios: MONS. E U P H O R I A Hunt Treasure from (MONS). L$0
Bodysuit: sYs. E U P H O R I A Hunt Treasure from [sYs]. L$0
Pulseira: SIGMA Jewels. E U P H O R I A Hunt Treasure from SIGMA Jewels. L$0
Botas: Magnifico Exclusive. E U P H O R I A Hunt Treasure from [ m ] Magnifico Exclusive. L$0
♥¸.•♥´¨`♥•.¸¸.•♥
Hair: LoQ Hairs. E U P H O R I A Hunt Treasure from "LoQ Hairs". Free
Poses: DARE. E U P H O R I A Hunt Treasure from (..::DARE::..). Free
Eyelashes: MONS. E U P H O R I A Hunt Treasure from (MONS). Free
Bodysuit: sYs. E U P H O R I A Hunt Treasure from [sYs]. Free
Bracelet: SIGMA Jewels. E U P H O R I A Hunt Treasure from SIGMA Jewels. Free
Boots: Magnifico Exclusive. E U P H O R I A Hunt Treasure from [ m ] Magnifico Exclusive. Free

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

hey Vitoria :) awesome blog...you have beautiful eyes in this post...may i know the landmark from where you got those eyes?they are lovely!:))

Vitoria Wemyss disse...

Hello anonymous, these eyes are at Unique Megastore. They really are beautiful!

Kisses!!

Postar um comentário