16 de fev de 2013

HOUSE OF FOX, Mstyle, Pocket Mirrors, Baby Monkey Shoes, P I X E L I T E S, Chop Zuey

Snapshot_315

Snapshot_314

Snapshot_316

Blusa: HOUSE OF FOX. Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Leather Tee[Red]. L$0
Pele: HOUSE OF FOX. Color.Me.H.O.F [AnjaFurShoulders] GIFT. L$0
Bracelete: Mstyle. Mstyle  Bracelet. Subscribe
Sandália: Baby Monkey Shoes. BM Ultimate Portia Coral. Lucky Chair
Cabelos: Pocket Mirrors. **Pocket Mirrors** Scarlet Group GIFT March 2012. Presente do grupo, L$0
Calça: P I X E L I T E S. ::PL:: Valentine's Group Gift 2013. Presente do grupo, L$0
Brincos: Chop Zuey. Chop Zuey Gift - Loves Coming Earrings. L$0

Shirt: HOUSE OF FOX. Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Leather Tee[Red]. Free
Fur shoulders: HOUSE OF FOX. Color.Me.H.O.F [AnjaFurShoulders] GIFT. Free
Bracelet: Mstyle. Mstyle  Bracelet. Subscribe
Shoes:  Baby Monkey Shoes. BM Ultimate Portia Coral. Lucky Chair
Hair: Pocket Mirrors. **Pocket Mirrors** Scarlet Group GIFT March 2012. Group gift, free
Pants: P I X E L I T E S. ::PL:: Valentine's Group Gift 2013. Group gift, free
Earrings: Chop Zuey. Chop Zuey Gift - Loves Coming Earrings. Free

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário