22 de mar de 2015

whatever, A&CO, Zibska, F I N E S M I T H

Snapshot_452

Snapshot_453

Shoes: whatever. [whatever] Niobium - pink. Group gift Royal Event Management, Free
Dress: A&CO. A&O-Little Black Dress-Group Gift. Group gift, free
Eyeshadow: Zibska. Zibska Skin Fair 2015 Milli Eyeshadow Gift Pack. Free
Flowers: F I N E S M I T H. F I N E S M I T H Hawaiian Glory. Group gift, free
Necklace: F I N E S M I T H. F I N E S M I T H - zita necklace. Group gift, free

Sandália: whatever. [whatever] Niobium - pink. Presente do grupo Royal Event Management. L$0
Vestido: A&CO. A&O-Little Black Dress-Group Gift. Presente do grupo, L$0
Sombra: Zibska. Zibska Skin Fair 2015 Milli Eyeshadow Gift Pack. L$0
Flores na cabeça: F I N E S M I T H. F I N E S M I T H Hawaiian Glory. Presente do grupo, L$0
Colar: F I N E S M I T H. F I N E S M I T H - zita necklace. Presente do grupo, L$0

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário